Each member of our multi-cultural team is trained to the highest standards and is committed to achieving the extraordinary. If you think you have what it takes to complement our unique offering, we would like to hear from you.
Reporting directly to Deputy Accountable Manager & CAMO Manager, the candidate will be performing the CAMO functions as per Elitavia’s CAME. These are, but not limited to, fleet technical management of operated aircraft within MCC being the focal point for EA departments / flight crew during a specific duty period, managing and coordinating scheduled/unscheduled maintenance, ensuring all maintenance is carried out on time to an approved standard within the remits of the regulations, introduction of new aircraft to the fleet whilst maintaining a high level of compliance and safety in all airworthiness functions.
- Documented experience in aviation maintenance and/or airworthiness management.
- Understanding of Continuing Airworthiness regulations within an AOC environment.
- Fluent written and spoken English – report writing.
- Familiar with EASA Part-CAMO, Part-145, Part-21.
- Engineering Degree and/or EASA Part-66 licence and associated management studies supplementing the post.
- Based in Malta Office however willing to travel to fulfill airworthiness functions during maintenance / ARC inspections and audits.
- Support the CAMO Compliance and Safety Department as required.
- A can-do approach is a must whilst able to solve operational / airworthiness / engineering problems together with the established team.
- Able to work as a team member but also excelling in managing individual projects, promoting Elitavia’s growth and candidates’ career evolvement
Candidates interested in submitting their application are kindly invited to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Fleet Technical Coordinator / CAMO Airworthiness Engineer latest by 15th of July 2022!Apply now