Each member of our multi-cultural team is trained to the highest standards and is committed to achieving the extraordinary. If you think you have what it takes to complement our unique offering, we would like to hear from you.
Charter Sales Manager (based in Malta)
At Elitavia Malta Ltd., a private aviation company specialising in aircraft management and charter sales we are looking for a Charter Sales Manager to work in our Malta Office located near Safi Aviation Park.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify, develop and nourish relationships with brokers and direct clients and ensure superior level of customer service is provided to them at all times
- Establishes new client relationships through cold calling and other means of direct contact, including meetings, expos and networking
- Agree and meet agreed sales targets
- Works with the wider charter, aircraft sales and marketing teams relating to the advertising of the fleet and its availability via Avinode, Emails and promotional materials and maintaining a good company image and corporate reputation
- Prepares quotes and contracts for the charter clients based on fleet availability and the clients individual requirements
- Negotiates prices and conditions, creates and handles invoices and secures payment for the flights
- Coordinates with Operations department, as well as airports and handlings regarding specific costs, procedures and limitations at certain destinations Cooperates and coordinates with other departments within the company during flight preparation, tracks the flight execution and intervenes if necessary
- Ensures client satisfaction and service levels are maintained at the highest level by coordinating with the Elit’Avia teams and client/s
- Understands and ensures compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business maintain correct relations with clients and co-workers carries out duties in accordance with accepted standards and regulations carries out regulations in accordance with rules and regulations of work safety and fire safety.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Excellent Online and Phone Etiquette
- Excellent command of English, additional languages would also be a preferred although not essential
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and basic software
- Having a can-do-attitude in solving issues with parallel tasks being managed concurrently
- Previous experience in ACMI and aircraft leasing would be considered an asset